Tamara Fountain, M.D.
Ophthalmology Partners, Ltd
740 Waukegan Road, Suite 360
Deerfield, IL 60015
Office Telephone: 847-945-6770
Office FAX: 847-945-3159
"Elected by her peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America® from 2005 to present."
Named to Nation's Top Ophthalmologists® since 2010
See Dr. Fountain's online reviews HERE
Our website focuses on a select group of procedures that Dr. Fountain has chosen to concentrate her professional efforts on given her unique qualifications and expertise as a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in oculoplastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery.
Training & Education
- Undergraduate: Stanford University
- Medical School: Harvard University
- Residency: Johns Hopkins (Wilmer Eye Institute)
- Fellowship in Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery: University of Southern California (Doheny Eye Institute)and Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
- View Dr. Fountain's Curriculum Vitae
- Professor, Section Chair Emeritus, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
- Surgical Faculty, Northshore University Health Systems, University of Chicago
- American Academy of Ophthalmology: Secretary for Member Services, Former Board of Trustees, Former EyeNet Editorial Board.
- Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (OMIC), Chair of the Board
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) Past Executive Secretary.
Vice President Elect
- Illinois Association of Ophthalmology: Past President
- Chicago Ophthalmological Society: Past program chair
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the eyelids, eyebrows, eye sockets and tear drainage system and thyroid eye diesase.
- Pediatric and congenital oculoplastic problems. Facial trauma. Cosmetic Procedures including lid, brow and cheek lifts as well as Botox
Tamara Fountain, MD | Rush University Medical Center from Rush University Medical Center on Vimeo.
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
- Northshore University Health System, Highland Park Hospital
Other Service offered
- Also in practice with Dr. Fountain are Dr. Ron May and Dr. Mitch Warren. Drs. May and Warren are comprehensive ophthalmologists who provide a wide range of eye care services including refractive surgery. The state-of-the-art office also boasts an optical shop with a full-time optician to service all your eyewear needs.
740 Waukegan Road is the four-story brick office building
between Whole Foods and Barnes and Noble Bookstore.
The office is on the 3rd Floor, Suite 360
Located on the southwest corner of Waukegan and Deerfield Roads in
the Shops at Deerfield Square.
Please call to set up your consultation at